Thursday, May 9, 2019

I will marry at 35- Kwesi Authur


Grandup records hit maker Kwesi Arthur has hinted that he has no feelings about going into marriage at his stage in his career.

According to him, it is too early, disclosing he will take that decision when the need arises.


He clear the waves when speaking on StarrFM on Monday, the rapper who is 24-year-old highlighted that he is currently focusing on his music career and not marriage.

He made a clear point saying:
"I want to turn 35 before I settle down with a woman, but for now I am focusing on my music."

Kwesi Arthur has several hit songs to his credit and still doing well in the Ghana music industry and world at large.

Earlier this year, he was amorously linked with actress and TV presenter Efia Odo, who denied all facts of ever having any sexual relationship with the rapper.


By:Aaron Nhyira Asante

No comments:

Post a Comment